Is our food just a bunch of dumb molecules? This video spells out the most ignored impact on you from what you ate today… & everything prior to that:
- Unusual risk-taking behavior,
- Extreme fear
- Fussiness, irritability,
- Crying for an hour or longer
These are just some of the emotional side-effects of popular allopathic drugs [4,5,6,7]. Since –
- so many of these chemicals are known to have pronounced psychological effects; for e.g. organophosphate insecticides / nerve war chemicals ;
- And that’s how psychiatric drug peddlers try to cook-up their legitimacy from;
- Mushrooms, certain spices & other foods are known to be mood-altering …
Based on the above facts isn’t it logical to infer that other chemicals & foods may also have not-so-pronounced but definite & distinct mental effects?
These are all glaring examples of the microvita ensemble inhabiting the chemicals & foods directly fingering your mind. And that’s how the micro character of your foods bears out the macro character of your persona.
As a corollary, your facility with self-control also boils down to your mind-body microvita management. Your mind exists within the matter of your body. Their microvita make up the code of your life.
If your modus operandi to keep your code clean, is itself unclean according to set neo-scientific standards, you would end up dirtying your code instead; to a smaller or larger extent.
Ofcourse most of the tangible effects would be physical [10, 11, 12]; for e.g. here are the ones reported for multivitamins & supplements :
- undetected stomach bleeding,
- heart palpitations,
- tooth stains,
- chest pain,
- difficulty in breathing,
- swollen face,
- easy bruising,
- menstrual changes,
- abnormal weight – too high / too low,
- splitting headache,
- increased urination,
- intense back pain,
- gastrointestinal disruptions
- constipation or diarrhea,
- disturbed sleep,
- allergic reactions – most common of which is itching,
How much we are able to gauge the non-physical impact of anything physical getting into our body, is a matter of our bio-sensitivity.
One may ponder what is the bio-psychological influence on you of the rest of the foods & ‘medicines’ you eat, no-matter how healthy one may consider them to be?
The reverse is also true, i.e.
1. Your food & lifestyle determine your bio-sensitivities.
2. Your psychological microvita constructs dictate your food & lifestyle predilections, because all microvita entities, being alive, will do whatever they can to preserve & propagate themselves.
Isn’t that the nature of intelligent life?
So much for the EQ – IQ – NQ linkup.
This also implies that if one is physically sick then some non-physical aspect of their life may also suffer alongwith.
The vice versa is already well acknowledged.
Just like we know that the toxic elements in most of the foods usually eaten by a typical person accumulate in their bodies for many years before they exhibit as a stubborn disease…
…similarly the tenuous psychological “vibrations” from your foods & medicines also amass gradually and misdirect you in elusive ways.
And that’s part of the reason why so many old nutritional myths continue to sustain themselves putting people down overtime… Most of which you might have busted by now :
- Fiber-rich fortified cereals with fat-free yogurt : a healthy breakfast?
- Thou shalt drink eight glasses of water every day?.
- Soybean = clean vegan protein?
- LDL Cholesterol clogs your arteries which causes stroke, etc.; but HDL is good?
- Unsaturated oils are good for your heart & save you from other lifestyle disorders?
Initially, some of these were trumped-up by the food industry to serve their ends.
Later on their accomplices from the medical industry also joined the commotion, because it widened their patient base down the line.
They contributed to the loot by fabricating research after research to force-feed these fallacies into the public psyche.
Not to be left out of the pill-powder-juice gold-rush, pharmaceutical giants like Bayer (brand: One-A-Day) & Pfizer (brands: Centrum & Nutrition 21) have long since barged into the self-regulated food supplements business [3, 9].
They have hijacked the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) – a US based nutritional trade organization.
Shockingly, CRN members include numerous network marketing companies such as Mannatech, Shaklee, Herbalife, Nu Skin International and GNLD International along with big health-food chains like GNC which are notorious for hawking all kinds of synthetic compounds in their ‘health’ products .
Expectedly, their main agenda is to arm-twist the small players out of the game. With these bullies bossing around, how much can you trust the sanctity of your nutritional supplements? 
Ready to fast-forward with your superdiet?
Else review the introductory videos on microvita as applied to your present state of affairs:
Distinguishing Microvita – The fundamental units that make you up! MicroVita Demystified : Real Life Examples from your daily din!
1. FDA attacks small nutrition companies
2. Big trouble in your health store
3. Many herbal products are now being ‘manufactured’ by the Big Pharma
4. 25+ terrifying side effects of prescription drugs
5. Anti-smoking drug makes patients hostile; impairs thinking, vision & muscle control
6. Asthama drug linked to aggressive and suicidal behavior in children & adults
7. Drugs frequently prescribed for hair loss & enlarged prostate blamed for depression and loss of libido in men
8. Impact of organophosphate insecticides & nerve gas chemicals
9. Big Pharma Trojan Horses Permeate Supplement Industry
10. You can take vitamins, minerals and herbs by the handful and still remain mired in poor health
11. Vitamin warning! Some nutritional supplements use hydrogenated oils as filler
12. Be cautious even when taking multivitamins
“When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied.” ~Herophilus